Please follow these simple procedures to preserve your jewellery:
- Please store in the case provided (pouch/box) and handle with care.
- Keep away from fire and heat.
- Do not apply perfume/water directly on the jewellery.
- Please take care when storing pieces with enamel/acrylic/print.
- Enamel/acrylic/print should not be in contact with other metal.
- Store the piece individually (not with other jewellery) in this case.
- While dressing, jewellery should be worn last and taken off first.
- For re-polishing your jewellery, please contact us.